Towed Studio is proud to offer Daniel Urrea's Bracelet Bender, formerly know as Joni Kisro’s Bracelet Bender Tool. Joni invented the bracelet bender to allowed her to quickly and reliably make just the right curves for cuff bracelets. Later, a child size cuff/petite cuff/ hoop earring size was added as well as a ring size for wrap rings was added.
Today you can purchase them exclusively through www.TowedStudio.com, where we now manufacture them. The bracelet bending tool is made in Tucson, Arizona, United States.
Imagine getting ready for a show, or showcase, or for the holidays, and being able to consistently, and very quickly, shape a lot of cuff bracelets, child size cuff bacelets, hoop earrings, or wrap rings in just 2-3 minutes each. The Bracelet Bender makes that possible, time and time again.
adult bracelet size
The steps are easy:
1. Secure one end of your bracelet into the bending tool.
2. Tighten it down.
3. Use both thumbs to push the metal up an over the bar.
4. Loosen the bracelet and remove it.
5. Turn the bracelet aroud and repeat the process.
6. To remove the bracelet, remove the thumb screws. Lift the tubes off the bracelet bender tool, and slide off.
7. Tweak to shape to your liking.